Work for CANEGROWERS
CANEGROWERS is recruiting for this exciting position:
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Position description - Executive Assistant/Office Manager
CANEGROWERS is recruiting for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager with excellent written and verbal
communication skills and great time management and organisational skills.
The core role of the position is varied and includes:
- Acting as the personal assistant and confidential secretary to the CEO and Chairman.
- Managing business appointments, correspondence and administration for the executive team.
- Managing travel bookings and accommodation.
- Managing requests for time and information to manage interruptive influences.
- Preparing outgoing correspondence and channelling incoming correspondence to the appropriate destination.
- Preparation of agendas and collation of board papers to a high quality.
- Managing the smooth running of the office.
- Organising office and company functions.
- Assisting the office to improve appropriate document control procedures.
- Working as part of diverse team with other administrative staff to ensure efficient and effective management of the Brisbane office.
- Generating reports from office databases to assist in management decisions when needed.
Applications close Friday 23 September 2016.
Applications marked Private & Confidential should be forwarded to
The Human Resources Manager – 07 3864 6444
CANEGROWERS, GPO Box 1032, Brisbane QLD 4001
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org