CANEGROWERS is currently recruiting for:
Insurance Broker – Account Manager
Herbert River (Ingham) /Tully Region
We are looking for an authorised broker to manage a diverse portfolio located between two District offices of Herbert River (Ingham) and Tully. Working for a membership organisation you will be required to ensure the needs of our members are promoted and serviced and that you meet the strategic outcomes decided by the Board and within established corporate governance principles. Ideally the candidate would be located locally or within the Townsville region. Consideration would also be given to a candidate located elsewhere and who is prepared to travel regularly.
You will also form part of the wider CANEGROWERS Insurance Team, networking with and sometimes supporting the other authorised brokers within our organisation. As a member of this team you will also be accountable for building strong business relationships with our underwriting partners that assist us to retain existing business and identify new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Tier 1 (broking) accreditation with at least 5 years’ experience in insurance; or direct sales experience in rural and/or commercial insurance products.
- Enjoy being ‘hands on’ and actively involved with our membership and wider insurance clients along with all aspects of client account management.
- Be able to build strong client relationships and generating growth out of existing clients and future customers
- Experience in the agriculture sector is desirable but not essential.
- An understanding of the role membership organisations fulfils.
- Negotiable salary commensurate with experience plus of a fully maintained vehicle
- Bonus structure linked to performance
- Support from a great team of Insurance professionals and administration support
- Based in NQ, this role offers a great lifestyle
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 6 November 2019
Please email your application including a considered response to our selection criteria and resume
to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
For further information contact the HR Manager Jodie Mittelheuser 07 3864 6444.