CANEGROWERS helps members find workers for their farms and tries to match people looking for work with positions available in our dynamic industry. A list of the positions currently on offer and job seekers is below.
You can also click here to register your vacant position or work search information. Remember to include:
- Details of the worker or position you are seeking
- The area of Queensland you are in (or seeking work in)
- What skills or licences you hold or require
- Telephone and email contact details
We'll publish it on this page for four weeks and in the available next edition of Australian Canegrower magazine. Don't forget to tell us when the position is filled or you find a job!
CANEGROWERS is unable to assist overseas travellers with short term farm work for visa extensions. The best place to look is the Federal Government's Harvest Trail resource.
- Posted 19 January 2018: Harvester driver wanted for the 2018 season, 110,000 tonnes plus. Tully Mill Area. Please call 0418181646
Note: Job listings will be posted for 4 weeks. Contact us to renew if you are still seeking work.
- Posted 19 January 2018: Seeking farm management work. Looking to obtain a respectable position in the commercial management field and apply theoretical and practical food crop production knowledge to meet as well as exceed customer expectation. Contact: Adam Iddrisu, Kukuom–Ghana, Tel: 0277941831, Email: email@example.com