For more than 90 years CANEGROWERS has proudly represented the interests of the sugarcane farmers of Queensland.
Through times of challenge and opportunity, CANEGROWERS elected representatives and staff in every sugarcane area of Queensland work with you and for you to grow your business and our industry.
- A strong grower focus
- A local voice with international reach
- Offices providing services and assistance
- Effective government lobbying
- Campaigns around electricity, water and transport issues
- Securing choice in sugar marketing
- Cane Supply Agreement negotiations
- Validating sustainability through Smartcane BMP
- Access to Reef and water programs
- Increasing market access for raw sugar exports
- Supporting research, development and extension
CANEGROWERS members have access to Insurance services free of broking fees and exclusive services and discounts with partners including Qantas, Queensland Country Health Fund and BOC. View these on the Member Resources page.
Do you grow sugarcane in Queensland? Want to have real input into the future of our industry? Download the Membership Brochure and contact your local office to talk about joining CANEGROWERS.