At AustSafe Super, we know our members work hard for their money, which is why we work hard for them. Since 1988, we've been the industry super fund for rural and regional Australia and have a history of strong long-term investment performance1.
Our team of Regional Managers live and work in rural and regional areas and understand the needs of our members and employers. We look after more than 100,000 members and over 20,000 employers and are working hard for our valued members and employers every day.
- A fund created for your industry – we’re the industry super fund dedicated to rural and regional Australia.
- We’re here for you – our Regional Managers are available to support you and your employees with anything super related.
- Simple administration – we’re got you covered with simple to use online systems, making payments easy.
- We keep you updated – we’re dedicated to keeping you informed about your super obligations.
- Support for you and your team – talk to us any time between 8am-6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
- Online tools and resources – we provide you with a range of tools to help you understand your super obligations.
- Money Tree – our online financial literacy program is designed to help you and your employees better understand money. It can lead to a more productive and engaged workforce.
- SuperFriend – we’ve teamed up with SuperFriend, a national mental health foundation. You and your employees have access to tips and tools to help create a healthier workplace.
- Strong performance1 – our range of investment options have a history of strong long-term performance.
- Profit-for-member fund – you can be rest assured all profits are reinvested to benefit you.
- No entry fees – we’re serious about making members’ money work harder, so we don’t charge entry fees.
- Flexible insurance cover – eligible members receive Death and Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance and can apply for additional units of cover and Income Protection.
- Advice when you need it – an AustSafe Super Financial Planner2 can help members make the most of their super and plan for retirement.
- Easy set-up – new members can join online, meaning no more paperwork and their super account can be set up in seconds.
- AustSafe Super Mobile App – members can take control of their super anytime, anywhere at the touch of a button.
- We make super easy – a number of online tools are available for our members to make the most of their super, including 24/7 access to member and pension online portals, a range of videos, fact sheets and calculators.
- Fund for life – wherever you go, it’s easy to take us with you.
Your local Regional Managers
Far North Queensland
0408 706 064
0427 764 779
0437 490 445
South East Queensland and North East New South Wales
0400 995 824
South West Queensland and Far North New South Wales
0429 220 117
Southern New South Wales, VIC and TAS
0400 979 942
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
1 SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey – Balanced (60-76) Index result above median on rolling 10 year return for AustSafe Super – MySuper (Balanced) – 30 June 2018.
2 Austsafe Pty Ltd ABN 96 010 528 597 AFSL 314183 RSE Licence L0002035 has engaged Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS) ABN 54 007 016 195 AFSL No 232514 to facilitate the provision of financial advice to members of AustSafe Super. Advice is provide by one of our financial planners who are Representatives of IFS. Fees may apply. Further information about cost of advice is set out in the relevant Financial Services Guide, a copy of which is available at austsafe.com.au or by calling 1300 131 293. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its Representatives. Any reference made to an AustSafe Super Financial Planner refers to the IFS service.
This is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You may also wish to seek the advice of a qualified financial planner. Please also read the AustSafe Super Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision in relation to the product available at austsafe.com.au which summarises important information about being a member of AustSafe Super. Austsafe Pty Ltd ABN 96 010 528 597 AFSL 314183 is the Trustee of AustSafe Super ABN 92 398 191 503.